We live in a modern age where physical boundaries are no longer an impediment. Businesses, schooling, and even families have the opportunity to cross national borders. In such a scenario, understanding the basics of immigration laws and policies becomes essential. As a result, the position of an immigration consultant is critical. It is crucial to ensure that all immigration and citizenship application procedures and documents are done with the utmost care. As a result, hiring a reputable immigration consultant becomes essential.
Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting (PAIC), led by the immigration expert Paul Abraham, is a global immigration company comprised of internationally expert immigration practitioners. PAIC is a one-stop solution for all your needs, whether it’s immigration and visa services, immigration policy advisory, business or work visas, or permanent residency. We offer authenticated and ethical immigration services with a global scope, local experience, and individualized services at competitive rates. At PAIC, our immigration consultants provide the best immigration services in the industry. We have a dedicated team of immigration specialists committed to assisting you with your immigration needs and ensuring a smooth transition to your destination country.
PAIC, in partnership with the confederation, offers various immigration programs that include:
- Canada Express Entry Program– It is a point-based system that is run by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship, Canada. It is meant for managing skilled workers who are willing to become permanent residents of Canada. It is, by far, the quickest and easiest way to apply for the P.R. Visa to Canada.
- Canada Business Programs- Federal
- Start-Up Visa– This is a Permanent Resident (P.R.) program. The applicants are issued Permanent Resident Visa to come to Canada, incorporate a company, and work on a start-up business concept in partnership with a Canadian government-approved angel investor.
- LMIA- Owner Operator– Owner operator LMIA program is one of Canada’s most effective pathways for permanent residency. The program enables the applicant to score extra points for the IRCC Express Entry system, thereby increasing their chance of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence by the Canadian government. The problem with this idea is that it can be almost impossible for most foreign nationals to enter Canada on a work permit.
- Intra Company Transfer– This Program is meant for entrepreneurs who already own a business in a country other than Canada and are willing to start or run a new business in Canada. This program enables the business owners to move to Canada and establish a business there.
- Canada Business Programs- Provincial
- NSNP Entrepreneurship Program– This program is meant for experienced business owners who are willing to become permanent resident of Nova Scotia, Canada. Under this program’s guidelines, the candidate must start a new business or buy an existing one and actively engage in that business’s day-to-day management. After completing a year in that business, the candidate can be nominated for Permanent Resident status.
- PEINP Entrepreneurship Program– The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) is a group of immigration pathways that allows immigrants to invest in and actively run a business in Prince Edward Island, Canada. The candidates who wish to invest in a business in Canada can benefit from the work permit stream through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP).
- Canada Study Visa– The Canada Student Visa is an official document that enables you to enter or re-enter Canada as a student for the length of the document’s validity. For international students intending to study in Canada, obtaining a student visa is a mandatory and vital part of the application process.
- Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program– Under this program, the applicants and their families are granted Antigua and Barbuda citizenship in exchange for a crucial contribution to the country. The successful candidates are offered Visa-free travel to over 130 countries worldwide that include European Union, the United Kingdom (U.K.), Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Dominica Economic Citizenship Program– Dominica is home to the country’s first government-approved real estate project under the Citizenship by Investment Program. Investors and their families earn Dominican citizenship as a result of their participation in this scheme.
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program– This is the only program in the Caribbean that offers visa-free access to China and the alternative to apply for E-2 USA’ Investor Visa’ to settle in the United States. Applicants for Grenada citizenship earn irrevocable citizenship and passport without remaining in the country or renouncing their existing citizenship.
- St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program– St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program allows foreign investors to obtain citizenship based on few conditions. Under this program, the applicants are entitled to receive an irrevocable St Kitts and Nevis passport without living in the country or giving up their current citizenship.
- Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program– This is the newest program in the Caribbean. It is one of the strongest passports among the fast-track citizenship programs. Applicants are granted permanent citizenship and a passport without living in the country or nullifying their existing citizenship.
- Bulgaria PR & Citizenship Program– The program involves a two-step process to acquire citizenship in Bulgaria. Initially, the citizens are supposed to apply for the P.R. program. This process generally takes six months to be completed.
- Portugal-Golden Visa Program– The program is a legal structure developed by the Portuguese government. The Golden Residence permit holders can apply for the Permanent Residence Permit or Portuguese Citizenship through investment.
- EB-5 Visa– The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa is meant to provide U.S. Permanent residency to the people who invest in government-approved projects in the USA. It also offers access to the U.S. education system and the rights to reside, study, work and retire in the USA. The EB-5 Visa allows you, your spouse, and your children, who are under 21, to obtain a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, also known as, green card.
With the help of PAIC, we’ve been able to take our business on a global platform with the motive of gaining a massive client base overseas. We look forward to helping numerous people travel and settle in their dream country and the people who want to start their business in these countries through the programs mentioned above. We have a dedicated team of immigration specialists aware of all the immigration norms and policies. Moreover, under the guidance of our immigration expert, Paul Abraham, the applicants will not need to be bothered about the immigration process’s nuances.