It is natural for any new Canadian to be apprehensive about working in Canada.
Be assured that Canada has a variety of programs to help you integrate successfully on the economic front.
In general, you must keep certain items in mind when preparing to work in your new environment. Here are the major considerations and useful, government approved organizations that can help in each regard:
- search for and find employment
- write your Canadian-style resume
- learn about Canadian workplace culture
- find a mentor with experience
- prepare to get your credentials recognized